Creekside Middle School Home
|BE A PROBLEM SOLVER|
As a part of our character building program, students demonstrating respect, responsibility, and problem solving are presented with a TRIBE Ticket. TRIBE Tickets can be redeemed for activities, special events, money off the snack line/games/dances, and free popcorn Friday drawings! We are excited and proud to honor the students who show their very best day in and day out at FMS!
7th and 8th Football - July 16th 6-8 p.m. Crossroads Middle School
Contact: Kevin Fletcher firstname.lastname@example.org
7th and 8th Volleyball –July 18th, 23rd, 30th 6-730 p.m. Creekside Middle School (open gym/conditioning)
8th Try outs August 1st 6-730 p.m. Creekside Middle School
7th Try outs August 1st 430-6 p.m. Creekside Middle School
Contact: Kristie Morris email@example.com
Nicole Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
7th and 8th Cross Country – July 16th 9:00 a.m. Joyce Park
Contact: Terri Hibbard Hibbard_te@fairfieldcityschools.com
7th and 8th Boys and Girls Golf – July 31st (open golf), August 1st 11:30 at Fairfield North Trace Golf Course
Contact: Tim Adams email@example.com
7th and 8th Girls Tennis - August 1st at Fairfield High School
Time: TBA Contact: TBA
To be able to participate on the first day of practice (August 1) (July30th for Football) you must have the following:
1. All sports packet filled out and completed. This can be picked up at the main office at FMS or downloaded from the District website: https://d3jc3ahdjad7x7.cloudfront.net/3jwS0sZLD8otwRdxe3LL1IhXi64YnTPnW4g1Ez0c0hayNo23.pdf
2. A physical exam (paperwork is in all sports packet)
3. Information filled out on Final forms at https://fairfield-oh.finalforms.com/
4. $125.00 cash, check or money order made payable to Fairfield City Schools, or paid on EZ-Pay: https://www.spsezpay.com/fairfield/login.aspx
Since the start of the school year, we have asked families dropping off students to enter through the Nilles Rd. entrance. This helps to ensure that students are safe and dropped off at the sidewalk, not having to walk between buses to enter school.
It has become an increasing concern with cars entering the bus lot via the Winton Rd. entrance. This has created a safety hazard for both students and staff. Only buses are permitted to use this entrance between 6:45 – 7:05 a.m. Cars will not be allowed to enter during this time and will be directed to use the Nilles Road entrance. Thank you for your support and cooperation in helping to ensure all our students are safe!
Bus Departure Rules and Procedures
- When students are dismissed from school and enter the bus lot, they are expected to go immediately to their bus. Students are not permitted to stand around.
- Once the building has cleared out, the bus drivers will be signaled to blow their horns. At that point the students will have one minute to get onto their bus.
- When the minute has expired, the drivers will be signaled to shut their doors. Any student that is not on their bus when the doors are shut will not be permitted to ride the bus that day.
- Students who do not make it onto their bus will be given the opportunity to come into the building and make arrangements to find another way home.
- The students will have a grace period the first two weeks of school. Students who do not make it onto their bus the first two weeks will be permitted on, but given a warning by the bus driver. Students who do not make it to their bus after the two-week period will not be given a warning and will not be permitted to ride the bus on that day.