WELCOME TO FAIRFIELD CREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL
1111 Nilles Road
Fairfield, OH 45014
Principal: Kari Franchini
Assistant Principal: Elyse Parker
Assistant Principal: Cassandra Delaney
7:15 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (School Year)
6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Summer)
|BE A PROBLEM SOLVER
As a part of our character building program, students demonstrating respect, responsibility, and problem solving are presented with a TRIBE Ticket. TRIBE Tickets can be redeemed for activities, special events, money off the snack line/games/dances, and free popcorn Friday drawings! We are excited and proud to honor the students who show their very best day in and day out at FMS!
Online Registration for Grades 9-12 Summer School Begins April 29
Courses Offered (if enough students are interested):
Advanced Classes – June 3 – June 28
Credit Recovery Classes – June 10 – July 8
8th Grade Washington DC Trip Info now Online!
Click the "8th Grade Washington DC Trip" link on the right side of this page, or click here:
Not a part of our email announcement mailing list? Click here to subscribe to our new system!
Information Regarding Creekside Morning Arrival Procedures
Since the start of the school year, we have asked families dropping off students to enter through the Nilles Rd. entrance. This helps to ensure that students are safe and dropped off at the sidewalk, not having to walk between buses to enter school.
It has become an increasing concern with cars entering the bus lot via the Winton Rd. entrance. This has created a safety hazard for both students and staff. Only buses are permitted to use this entrance! Thank you for your support and cooperation in helping to ensure all our students are safe!
Attention Students and Parents!
Please review the school expectations presentation at the beginning of the school year to spark discussion with students. It is included in the file list at the bottom of this page. Thank you for partnering with us in making your child's learning and social experiences at Creekside Middle School positive ones!
Bus Departure Rules and Procedures
The following rules and procedures have been put into place in order to ensure the safety of our students and make sure the buses leave Creekside Middle School on time. The buses need to leave the school by 1:53 p.m. daily in order to complete their routes and get to the elementary schools on time.
- When students are dismissed from school and enter the bus lot, they are expected to go immediately to their bus. Students are not permitted to stand around.
- Once the building has cleared out, the bus drivers will be signaled to blow their horns. At that point the students will have one minute to get onto their bus.
- When the minute has expired, the drivers will be signaled to shut their doors. Any student that is not on their bus when the doors are shut will not be permitted to ride the bus that day.
- Students who do not make it onto their bus will be given the opportunity to come into the building and make arrangements to find another way home.
- The students will have a grace period the first two weeks of school. Students who do not make it onto their bus the first two weeks will be permitted on, but given a warning by the bus driver. Students who do not make it to their bus after the two-week period will not be given a warning and will not be permitted to ride the bus on that day.
Fairfield City Schools use an automated phone calling system to advise parents if their child is absent from school. The call will be made for all absent students, unless a note or email has been received from the parent. Parents who call the school to advise their child will be absent will still receive the automated call, as a reminder to send a note regarding the absence when the child returns to school.You still should send in any doctor notes, funeral notices, etc. Please remember you only have seven (7) parent notes per year. So anytime you take your child to the doctor, please ask for a note and send it to the attendance office the day the student returns to school. Parents may also choose to call in to report student absences on the day of the absence and should send a note when the child returns. Please remember that you only have three days to send an absence note. These emails and notes are entered into Progress Book daily but there is a delay for these excuses to appear on the screen. The school district policy on student absences can be reviewed in the file listed at the bottom of this page.
Attendance email (to report a student absence):
NATIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL ASSOCIATION