Join FCSD Remind Notification System
The Fairfield City School District uses Remind as its notification system. Important information is communicated via Remind such as school closings, emergencies, and unexcused absence notifications.
Instructions to join are below and in the file list at the bottom of this page. You can opt to receive your notifications by text message, email, or voice message. Please be sure to set up your Remind account so that you do not miss any important news from the district!
How to Join Remind notification system if you are a Parent
Using your cell phone
- Open your messaging app
- Enter 81010 in the “To:” field
- Enter the building code in the message field (bldg. codes are listed below)
- You will receive a text asking you for your full name
- You will receive a text asking you to verify you are a student (S), teacher (T), or parent (P): enter ‘P’
- Repeat the process with a different building code if you have children in other buildings.
Here is a link to a video tutorial:
Fairfield Academy - @ffacademy
Fairfield Central - @face
Fairfield Compass - @facp
Fairfield Creekside - @facs
Fairfield Crossroads - @facx
Fairfield East - @faee
Fairfield Freshman - @fafresh
Fairfield High School - @fahs
Fairfield North - @fanorth
Fairfield South - @fase
Fairfield West - @fawe