Most Recent Videos
- 6:49 Brothers & Sisters United Black History Month Showcase Highlights Part V Featured Uploaded Feb 22, 2023
- 4:08 Brothers & Sisters United Black History Month Showcase Highlights Part IV Featured Uploaded Feb 21, 2023
- 4:24 Fairfield High School Brothers & Sisters United Black History Month Showcase Highlights Part III Featured Uploaded Feb 21, 2023
- 2:02 Fairfield High School Brothers & Sisters United Black History Month Showcase Highlights Part II Featured Uploaded Feb 21, 2023
- 4:36 Fairfield High School Brothers & Sisters United Black History Month Showcase Highlights Part I Featured Uploaded Feb 21, 2023
Solidarity Statement Plaque Dedicated at FHS
These four young women - Anais Fotsing, Brielle Shorter Anie Udosen, and Camilla Yankson are leaving their mark at Fairfield High School and across the district through their work with Fairfield For Change (FFC). As founding members of the student-led organization, they have been spreading awareness about various cultures, providing an outlet to amplify native voices, and sharing and honoring native history.Uploaded Jan 14, 2022. Also listed in Diversity Program
Recently, they did so with the installation of plaques across the district. These plaques are engraved with the Statement of Solidarity that FFC members drafted in partnership with individuals and organizations relative to the native community. Each of the district buildings will have a plaque installed. This video depicts a dedication of the plaques and the first installation at Fairfield High School, where Anie, Anais, Brielle, and Camilla are seniors. These young women spent more than a year on this important project. We are proud to see that their dedication and hard work have resulted in a positive outcome.
Fairfield Athletic Department Introduces New Indoor Golf Training Area!
The Fairfield High School Athletic Department repurposed some space to create a place for our student golfers to work on their swing, approach, and other aspects to improve their game. The multipurpose indoor golf training area includes a computer program that simulates a golf course. Golfers can choose from 150,000 courses, including the famed Augusta and Pebble Beach. With support from the Athletic Boosters and by using resources already on hand, students can hone their skills in a hitting bay or use the Flight Scope through an app, to name just a few opportunities now available. The goal is to improve skills, build relationships among the players, and attract newcomers to the sport. Learn more by watching the video!Uploaded Jan 14, 2021. Also listed in Crossroads Middle School