Parent e-news announcements for Fairfield North Elementary School
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications: Each year students who were eligible for a free/reduced lunch in the previous school year continue to receive those benefits for the first 30 days of school. After 10/02/19, students who do not have a completed free/reduced lunch application for the 2019-2020 school year will switch to full pay. If you are in need of an application please stop by any school building or our district office and return the completed form to your child’s school. *Make sure the form is completed and the appropriate boxes are checked along with your signature.
School fees are due. You can pay your fees anytime online. You can even make PARTIAL PAYMENTS!
www.payschoolscentral.com is the website application that allows parents to pay school fees, latchkey fees and add to their children’s lunch accounts with a credit card over the internet. Parents can access the website from the link on our school website (www.fairfieldcityschools.com) and scroll to click on "Payschools Central" button. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
Parents will just need an email account and their student’s ID number. This is an easy way to make sure your student has money for lunch. Grades 1 - 5 fees are $60 and K fees are $40.
Please be sure to complete all school forms that were sent home on the first day of school and return them as soon as possible. It is imperative that each child have an emergency contact form on file in the office for the year.
No School on Friday, August 30th or Monday, September 2nd. Have a safe long weekend. See you on Tuesday, September 3rd.
September 12th - 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday, September 13th
PTC Movie Night
September 20th -Immediately after school
$5.00 per ticket Grades 3rd - 5th
**Please See Attached Flyers for the following**
Starting Wednesday, September 18th @ 4 p.m.
Register online @ WWW.WEBBYDANCECO.COM!!!
Monthly Tuition : $46 Registration fee: $20
September Tuition and Registration: $43
Starting Thursday, September 19th or October 17th @ 4 p.m.
Grades 1 - 5
Enrollment Deadline: 9/12/19
Register by calling (513)779-5858 or www.youngrembrandts.com/Cincinnatieast-OH
All New Lessons Every Session!!
KIDZ HOME ALONE
Grades 4 - 5
Question please call Amy Marks at (513)336-9993
Classes on 9/30 & 10/7 @ 4 - 6 p.m.
Register online @ www.enrichingkidz.com,
***Please see attached flyers.***
ESL Information Night
Come join us for a night of sharing information. We will have information to help make your 2019-2020 school year a successful one.
*Help completing school forms *Free and Reduced Lunch Program *Any school related questions
- September 5th @ Compass Elementary (8801 Holden Blvd) 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
**Families from COMPASS, EAST AND NORTH, but all are welcome to attend**
- September 17th @ Central Elementary (5054 Dixie Hwy) 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
**Families from CENTRAL, WEST AND SOUTH, but all are welcome to attend**
For more information please contact one of our ESL Community Liaisons, Mario Amaya at (513)623-5665 or Johan Aquino at (513) 274-7598.
***Please see attached flyers.***
Open House for Trail Life USA
Trail Life USA, Troop OH-1031 would like to invite you to an open house on September 12th at 7:00 p.m. at Tri-County Baptist Church located at 8195 Beckett Rd., West Chester, OH 45069. With four levels for ages 5-25, our program is designed to support positive male relationships, growth, and servant service through a fun outdoor-based program in an age appropriate way. We would love to see you at the open house and answer all your questions.
Phone: 513-860-5100 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamilton-Fairfield TKD Academy has been serving the area for decades, training students mentally and physically in the five tenets of Taekwondo: Integrity, Respect, Perseverance, Self-Control and Indomitable Spirit.
Who: All Fairfield Elementary Students
Where: Compass Elementary
When: Thursday afternoons September 19 - October 24, 4:15 - 5:05 p.m.
How much: $80 Mail checks to 12a Donald Drive, Fairfield, OH 45014
To register: call H-F TKD at: (513)829-0888.
Do You Have a Flyer with Info to Share with Students and Parents?
Submit your flyers for approval to the following email: email@example.com. You can also fax your submission to Gina Gentry-Fletcher at (513) 829-0148. Your request will be reviewed and if approved, instructions for delivering to our schools will be sent to you.
Please make sure you talk to your child about the safety zone for their bus stop. It is critical (and mandated by the Ohio Revised Code) that all students stand in their designated safety zone before they get on their bus and after they depart from their bus.
For any transportation questions please call Transportation @ (513)829-6603
Thank you for your help keeping our children safe and secure at
- North Elementary welcome visitors, but when visiting please do not open our doors or hold the door open for others walking up to our school. Through the camera and door bell system, it allows our office staff the ability to see and talk with visitors before they enter our building. Thank you for helping us to keep our students safe.
- Please remind your child that bringing toys to school, especially those that are “weapon look- alikes” is not permitted. If your child brings anything to school that is or imitates a weapon (toy gun, knife, etc.), your child will be facing a 10 day suspension with a recommendation for expulsion. To some this may seem extreme, but as I am sure you can understand, zero tolerance in regards to weapons or “look-alikes” is a must. As a parent of one of our young students, best prevention so this is a non-issue for your child would be to check the book bag daily before they come to school. Thank you!
- The Fairfield City School District is registered as part of the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Public Safety SaferOH tip line. This free service will allow students to call or text information about any threat to student safety. Calls or texts to 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764) are monitored by specialists at the Ohio Homeland Security’s Threat Assessment and Prevention Unit. Information will then be forwarded to local school officials, local law enforcement, and other agencies as needed. The tip line is available 24/7, and offers students a way to anonymously report potential threats, adding an extra layer to student safety and security.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org to report absences! It counts as your note and you can add your child’s teacher to the conversation!
Are you following us on social media?
Follow Mrs. Hayes on Twitter! @fcsdnorth
School Hours: 9:30 – 4:00, Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30
Visit our website!
“Like” us on Facebook!
Keyword search for Fairfield City School District
Follow us on Twitter!
To sign up for North Elementary Parent Email Announcements click on "Subscribe" on the right side of this page.