Five Year Forecast Presented at May 18 Board of Education Meeting
- A revenue shortfall is expected in fiscal year 2023, which means that expenditures are expected to be greater than revenue by $10.4 million.
- By the last year of the forecast in fiscal year 2027, the district is expected to have a revenue shortfall where expenditures are projected to be greater than revenue by$27.46 million.
- The district would have to cut its fiscal year projected expenses by 20.6% in order to balance its budget without additional revenue.
- The district's cash balance is positive at year-end in fiscal year 2024, but is expected to worsen by fiscal year 2027.
- This forecast includes the Fair School Funding Plan adopted by Ohio starting in fiscal year 2022.