Gives the student and parents access to the physical if needed for a work permit or a camp for example. Easy access!
This will save filing of papers which also requires storage. Files must be archived after graduation so this will happen without the need for physical space.
Go to your Final Forms Account and click on your file icon and it will open to allow you to upload. You can also access it through your forms and click on the OHSAA PPE Physical(For Physicians) and you will see the upload button there as well.
Upload Physical Digitally
- Option 1: Upload a File from your Computer.
- Click the UPLOAD button below, locate the file, and upload.
- Be sure the file is a DOC, PDF, JPG, or PNG.
- Option 2: Upload a Photo from your Phone or Tablet.
- Click the UPLOAD button below, take/locate your photo, and upload.
- Be sure the photo is clear and well-lit.
- IMPORTANT: Name your file. We recommend "Physical-MM-DD-YYYY".
You will only need to upload two pages of your physical as the rest are signed in your forms. The two forms are the Physical Examination Form and the Medical Eligibility Form. Please make sure these are signed, dated, and stamped before uploading. The forms are listed at the bottom of this page.