Virtual Community Conversations With FCSD Leadership Team (Click this link for details)
3/11/2021, 6:00 PM
Meet Virtually with Fairfield City Schools' Leadership Team March 8 & 11
Meet the leadership team in the Fairfield City School District by participating in a virtual Community Conversation on March 8 and 11.
Team members include:
- Billy Smith, Superintendent
- Nancy Lane, Treasurer
- Roger Martin, Assistant Superintendent
- Mandy Aug, Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Matt Crapo, Director of Student Services
- Gina Gentry-Fletcher, Director of School and Community Relations
- Kathy Gilbert, Director of Special Services
- Katie Myers, Director of Human Resources
Community members can sign up for a 10-minute conference call to ask questions or share concerns on Monday, March 8 from 1-2 p.m. and/or Thursday, March 11 from 6-7 p.m. To set up a call time contact Angie Neal, Coordinator of District Information, at (513) 858-8568, or email a request to email@example.com.