Community Information Sessions - Understanding Bullying & Harassment Policies
- Community Information Sessions - Understanding Bullying & Harassment Policies
- 9/24/2018, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Fairfield High School Community Room 8800 Holden Blvd. Fairfield, OH 45014
Donna Martin, Bullying and Harassment Officer for the Fairfield City School District, will present information sessions open to the community. The program, titled "Understanding Bullying and Harassment Policies – A Guide for Parents," is designed to educate community members about policies and procedures currently in place to address bullying and harassment complaints.During the months of September and October, this information will be offered at three different times and locations throughout the district, and all are welcome to attend.
The program schedule is below.
- Monday, September 24, 7:00–8:00 p.m. Fairfield High School – Community Room
- Wednesday, September 26, 6:30–7:30 p.m. North Elementary – Room 29
- Tuesday, October 2, 6:30–7:30 p.m. Central Elementary – Cafeteria