OPEN ENROLLMENT (Non-Resident) FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR is now closed!
New and Renewal applications submitted between April 12, 2018 through May 25, 2018 will be acted upon by August 13, 2018 (notification via letter from Superintendent).
Resident students who are moving out of the district over the summer and who would like to continue in Fairfield City Schools for 2018-2019 school year should fill out a Relocation* Open Enrollment application. Applications are available for printing below or may be picked up at the Administration Building (4641 Bach Lane). Completed applications should be submitted to the Student Registration Center (4641 Bach Lane) with the change of address form and proof of residency. The school’s principal will review applications when buildings reopen in August.
*A student eligible to be a relocation open enrollment applicant is a student who:
1. Has been living in Fairfield
2. Is currently enrolled in Fairfield City Schools as a resident student
3. Desires to stay in the district even though residence is changing to another school district
4. Has uninterrupted enrollment in Fairfield City Schools during the current year and previous semester (cannot withdraw, enroll in another district and then apply to come back under relocation open enrollment)
5. Must have paid all school fees (current and past) in full, qualified for a fee waiver or have an active payment plan in place
If a relocation application is approved, the student becomes an open enrollee from the date of approval forward. Parents must submit a renewal open enrollment application for the 2019-2020 school year in the specified timeframe for the student to continue in Fairfield City Schools.
QUESTIONS ON OPEN ENROLLMENT: Contact Angie Isgro, EMIS Specialist at (513) 858-8567, or email@example.com.