OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR NEW APPLICANTS DURING THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR IS CLOSED.
Resident students who are moving out of the district and would like to finish the 2017-2018 school year in Fairfield should fill out a Relocation* Open Enrollment application. Applications may be picked up at the Administration Building (4641 Bach Lane) or the student’s school. A copy is posted in the file list at the bottom of this page. Applications should be submitted to the school’s principal.
*A student eligible to be a relocation open enrollment applicant is a student who:
- Has been living in Fairfield
- Is currently enrolled in Fairfield City Schools as a resident student
- Desires to stay in the district even though residence is changing to another school district
- Has uninterrupted enrollment in Fairfield City Schools during the current year and previous semester (cannot withdraw, enroll in another district and then apply to come back under relocation open enrollment)
- Must have paid all school fees (current and past) in full, qualified for a fee waiver, or have an active payment plan in place
If a relocation application is approved, the student becomes an open enrollee from the date of approval forward. Parents must submit a renewal open enrollment application for the 2018-2019 school year in the time frame specified below for the student to continue in Fairfield City Schools next school year.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
New/Renewal applications will be accepted April 12, 2018 thru May 25, 2018 at the Administration Building (4641 Bach Lane), Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (Applications must be submitted in person. No mailed, faxed or emailed submissions accepted per regulations JECBB-R.)
New/Renewal applications are available to print at the bottom of this page or may be picked up at the Administration Office beginning March 1, 2018.
Renewal applicants are considered to be current open enrolled students who are asking to continue their enrollment. This includes students who used “Relocation Open Enrollment” during 2017-2018.
New applicants are considered to be any student who lives outside the Fairfield City School District and who is not completing the 2017-2018 school year as a student of Fairfield City School District.
QUESTIONS ON OPEN ENROLLMENT: Contact Angie Isgro, EMIS Specialist at (513) 858-8567, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.